"This is the day that the Lord has made. We will rejoice and be glad in it. " Psalm 118:24

Thursday, February 20, 2014

My Favorite

Yep this guy….he is my favorite and it's his birthday.  My Love, my best friend, my companion, my one true love…  He is steady, he is loyal, he is real.  He admits his mistakes and listens to my needs.  He tries to be a better man than the day before, a better dad, a better husband.  He cares about the little stuff.  He is stubborn yet sweet.  He is funny, yet quiet at times.  He works hard at whatever he does.  He is my favorite and he is mine.  He is not perfect, he is human.  Our marriage isn't perfect, but our love and devotion to each other is real.  We are in it for the long haul.  It matters who you marry…and I feel so blessed.

Happy birthday to my love….

I love you….

Forever, for always no matter what.





No comments:

Post a Comment