"This is the day that the Lord has made. We will rejoice and be glad in it. " Psalm 118:24

Wednesday, February 12, 2014

My Day In Numbers

It's been awhile since I have done a "My Day in Numbers" and so without further ado….

-2 loads of laundry in and going
-4 loads done and folded on Monday
-6 am workout class about killed me today
-3 boys off to school
-1 boy tired out from his first Driver's Ed class last night (3 hours)
-Filling out paperwork for 1 little guy to go to preschool next year (sigh)
-3 cans of tomatoes + 2 lbs of hamburger = chili is in the crockpot
-3 extra kiddos coming over today (Hinckley, Blakely and baby Quade)
-2 happy boys went to Disney Jr Live with me this past Sunday
-70-60 was the final score of the Buckeye vs Michigan game last night..we lost
-2 boys going to weightlifting after school
-4 boys going to church tonight
-1 husband out of town for work
-67 degrees is my goal temp in the house after last months bill
-$369- was last months heating bill…too high
-12,400 steps yesterday
-14 lbs gone so far
-2,000 pieces of mail gone through since I have been home
-150 pieces of paper on my desk and island that need to be sorted/filed
-1 son just got hired for his first job at Jason's Deli
-2 boys basketball seasons done 1 left to go
-2 boys baseball seasons winter warm up sessions already begun
-1 inch of snow coming today
-1 vacuum that needs to get repaired
-1 garage door that needs to be repaired
-1 light fixture that is still broken
-1 lamp that needs to get repaired
-2 lightbulbs out and need to be purchased
-2 boys with NO cavity check up yesterdays 2 to go this month
-1 PT appt. for Jack tomorrow still working on a solution for his headaches
-1 ortho appt. for Tommy tomorrow
-1 dentist appt. for Tommy tomorrow too…fun day ahead for him
-0 more payments to ortho for Drew and Tommy…DONE for now


My heart is grateful for this crazy life I live…and for my Love and for these little ones with whom we share it with.

3 comments: