"This is the day that the Lord has made. We will rejoice and be glad in it. " Psalm 118:24

Tuesday, May 28, 2013

InstaMonday

Pictures from my phone from this past week...this is life around here...in no particular order.

 napping...
 back napping...on mommy


 Jack's half birthday was Monday, he was thrilled to get to choose dinner and since there was rain everything was cancelled.  So he chose Dairy Queen

 Found this old picture while cleaning out....nice bang trim I did on my own huh?  Not sure what Dad and I were so engrossed with.

 Have you ever been woken up by Darth Vader AND Captain America?

 One of my all time favorite old pictures of my cousin Annette and me....she is the reason I went into Special Education.  LOVE her...


 Max had swimming lessons for the first time ever at our good friend Kim's house.  Swim with Kim is where all of our boys have learned to swim.

 Too funny

 Breakfast with a headlamp...

 Shopping with Mom at Trader Joe's

 How cute are these frames?  Oh how I love them.  

"Thou Shalt Not Steal"...ask permission.
Found this sign in Drew's closet the other day.  Think he is tired of his older brother "borrowing" his clothes.  Too funny 

 Off the diving board by the end of the week. :)

 Tommy and his golf team were on the news on Thursday night.  Loved this shot of Tommy.

 The school had golf tee shirts made, fun to see Tommy's name on the back.

 Being serenaded in the bathroom while I was getting ready.

 And they were off...first hole of State Golf

 Tommy hitting, Dad watching and Drew behind watching from near the field

 Someone likes to do my hair now and get the "snarlies" out

 Grandma Shisler working on pies

 more naps...can you tell I love to watch sleeping babies.

 Saw this tee on the internet...cute.  I do love College Football Saturdays, the boys are home and we can have family time cheering on the Buckeyes

 Inbetween Grad open houses this weekend I found these two like this...cute

 Before and After of our front entry painting project

 Again my trader joe's shopper..

 The basement stairs now match the upstairs

 Wearing Max and Hinckley out on a rainy day.  I set up a blow up mattress of ours that was filled with holes and headed to the trash and they ran and jumped on it until they flattened it, then we blew it up again and did it all over.


3 comments:

  1. These are so adorable, so so full of life. Love the comic of the mom at the doctor - I relate!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good use for the mattress! We seem to go through blow up mattresses like water here. I will remember this next time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm kinda shocked Jack chose DQ over Wendy's!

    I should have signed Andrew up for swimming lessons with Kim while my bigs were still in school. He would have loved that. Peef.

    ReplyDelete