"This is the day that the Lord has made. We will rejoice and be glad in it. " Psalm 118:24

Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day to the Dad's in my life



Happy Father's Day to my Love!
You are such a great Dad to our boys, always knew you would be. You couldn't love them more, spend more time with them, know their personalities any better than you do. I appreciate the time and effort you give to them, and in turn to me.

Thanks for coaching all their teams, playing with them in the yard, tucking them in at night, sitting with them when they are sick, praying with them, expecting their best in school and home. Those are all things that will help them in their lives.

Thanks, most of all, for showing them what it means to love their Mom. That is something that will last their entire lifetime! An example we pray, will follow them into their own marriages someday.

I love you so very much.
xoxo


Happy Father's Day to my Dad,
I wrote a whole bunch yesterday about you. You KNOW how I feel about you. Thanks for setting the example you set for me in what a Dad really is, and knowing what to look for in my future husband so I could have Scott and so our children would have him as their Daddy! Thanks for being my Dad!
Love you Dad!

Happy Father's Day to my father in law Don....thanks for teaching Scott the value of hard work. Thanks for raising Scott! Without you there would be no him, so I thank you very much for the influence you have had on his life! Our boys are the only grandchildren to carry on the Shisler name from your Dad's line, your only grandchildren, and that is important to us. They are making us proud with how they carry that name, hope they are you as well.
Happy Father's Day...love, Susan


Grandpa Twig and me cuddling

...and to my Grandpa Twig who I miss many days....wish you were here to know these boys of ours. You would be SO proud. You would talk baseball with them til the sun went down, teach them cribbage, cuddle them in your big lazy boy and laugh at their stories. You'd cheer for them at their games, and would never get enough of watching them be boys. Can't wait for them to meet you someday! Happy Father's Day to the best Grandpa! Love you...xoxo

...and to my Grandpa Ray who I never knew but love hearing stories about...thank you for keeping Mom in line, as much as a person could, and for setting high expectations for her. Your legacy has lived on and on, probably more than you ever had expected! My love to you as well!



No comments:

Post a Comment