"This is the day that the Lord has made. We will rejoice and be glad in it. " Psalm 118:24

Monday, December 19, 2016

Interviewing Max



WITHOUT prompting, ask your child these questions and write EXACTLY what they say.  

My interview with Max age 6 1/2

What is something I say a lot? 
I Love you, you are special to me. 

What makes me happy? 
The house clean and everyone home

What makes me sad? 
Missing your mom

How tall am I? 
Half the size of my brothers 

How old am I?
42

What's my favorite thing to do? 
Snuggle

What makes me proud of u !?
When I'm kind. 

What makes u proud of me ? 
When You help me when I need help cause I can't do everything yet. 

What is my favorite food? 
Pasghetti

What is my favorite thing to drink?
Starbucks refreshers 

If I could go anywhere, where would it be? 
Anywhere with your mom

Do you think you could live without me?
No

What is my favorite tv show? 
Hallmarks 

You will be surprised how much your kids pay attention to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment