"This is the day that the Lord has made. We will rejoice and be glad in it. " Psalm 118:24

Friday, December 23, 2016

Santa

I will admit...I can be a Santa-freak...but ONLY if it is the REAL Santa.  All other Santas not so much.  But the REAL Santa...yes.  And he took last year off, for health reasons..but this year he was back and I may have cried when I learned this.  My friend Makila sent me a text with a pic she saw on IG with Santa and said..."Is this the real santa?  Is he back?"  And other than the fact that Santa didn't CALL me to tell me he was coming back...I thought it sure looks like him.  Sure enough...it was HIM!  (side note we did not GO last year to see the fake Santa...Scott kept saying to me "are you really NOT going to take Max to see Santa??"  my response...that ISN"T "Santa", he is an imposter)

We may have visited him a few times.  And I may have hugged him and cried for real when I saw him.  He had heard about my Mom...because well..he is Santa.  And so he knew that I was sad.

So grateful for him....I know it sounds corny, but really I am.  He loves Jesus, he loves kids, he loves sharing Christmas...

And yes we bring him a Christmas gift every year...golf balls.  He loves to golf when he takes a break from the Toy Factory.

And yes we went to see him when Tommy had JUST gotten home, and Santa couldn't believe Tommy had passed him up in height...

And yes...I went one day and visited him all by myself, no picture, because I was at the mall, there was no line and I could.  Sat and chatted for 20 minutes with him...













No comments:

Post a Comment