"This is the day that the Lord has made. We will rejoice and be glad in it. " Psalm 118:24

Monday, April 18, 2016

"Roids"

So the little guy, aka Max, is home today with croup and a double ear infection.  We went to the Dr this morning for some meds and the typical 2 days of steroids to reduce the inflammation that causes that awful, middle of the night, barking cough.

Max just went downstairs to check in on Daddy who is working in his office, this email just came to me from Scott.

Max:  “Dad you know that heavy exercise ball that you have?”  

Daddy: Yes  

Max:  “This morning I couldn’t lift it but now that I’m on steroids I can lift it up to here (chest high)” 

Daddy:  Okay   Be careful buddy! 

Apparently Max has watched one too many ESPN Steroid stories.  :)

Too funny...

1 comment:

  1. LOL! That is hysterical! I hope the "roids" do the trick and they don't keep him awake at night.

    ReplyDelete