"This is the day that the Lord has made. We will rejoice and be glad in it. " Psalm 118:24

Saturday, April 30, 2016

New Roof






Our  roof has struggled for many years...and by that I mean it has leaked, we have patched, shingles have blown off, we have patched, more leaking, more patching and so on...ends up we had "Bad Shingles" installed.  They were later recalled but our builder didn't notify us of that and by the time we figured out our roof wasn't functioning "normally" we had missed the window and the Shelter Clad shingle people were out of business.  And so....

the long awaited new roof was installed this past week.  I haven't taken any great pictures of it..but I have these off of my phone I was sending to Scott while he was out of town.  He missed the 2 days of hammering.   But WOW am I grateful...no more leaks!  The drywall has been repaired inside as well...so the leak in our master bath, the laundry room and the laundry room closet should officially be over. 

It has been raining a LOT since they finished and I don't think I have ever been more grateful to not have to think about leaking.  I realize that there are people that don't have roofs...and I just cannot imagine.  

Thankful today...

No comments:

Post a Comment