"This is the day that the Lord has made. We will rejoice and be glad in it. " Psalm 118:24

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

From Scott

I got this email from Scott today while I was off running errands with Max and his friend Hinckley...

I had sent Max to Scott's office to say goodbye to him before we headed out...evidently this is what took place.  Side note he has my old old pink phone he uses as "his phone"...



I just had a visit from Max.

“Dad, I’m going to Costco.  I have my phone!”  “It is out of battery, Mom is going to charge it”  “I will call you”    Wait  Then he open up his phone and says “Hi Mom I’m coming”  Shut the phone puts it in his pocket and says “Love you Dad” 

How old is he? 

2 comments:

  1. That is so completely adorable. I would start laughing if he starts talking to Siri on his phone. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, this is the most adorable story. I can picture it all happening! He's so cute!

    ReplyDelete