"This is the day that the Lord has made. We will rejoice and be glad in it. " Psalm 118:24

Thursday, November 10, 2011

Twig & Daisy

As some of you know, I have been taking more pictures this fall for friends.  It sort of snowballed into more than I had originally planned.  I have also loved it more than I thought I would.  So since people have been asking more we thought we should name it a business and see what happens.

This is the name we came up with....Twig & Daisy Photography.  Most of you know, my nickname growing up was "Twigs"...short for Terwilliger I guess.  My Dad, his brothers, my cousins...everyone as long as I can remember has been called "Twig", I guess "Twigs" is the feminine version of Twig.  Regardless I wanted to include that in the name, and Daisy, well I love daisies.

My high school friend Linda, has been working on designing a logo for me.  This is one of her rough drafts....she is way talented.  The thing that makes me laugh is that in high school Linda was always designing tee shirts, posters etc for our school...and I was always taking pictures.  Looks like 20 years later we haven't changed much.  :)

What do you think?  

5 comments:

  1. I love the name and the logo. Excited to see where this goes--glad you are having so much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This logo is beautiful and I love the name! Daisyies are my favorite flowers, too! congrats on the new business, Susan!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah!

    that is so awesome... way to go!

    ReplyDelete