"This is the day that the Lord has made. We will rejoice and be glad in it. " Psalm 118:24

Thursday, June 11, 2015

Hard Things

Sometimes we do hard things, not because we want to, but because God tells us to.  The next few days will be filled with hard things for me.  To be honest I would prefer to climb into bed with a deep dish pizza, a gallon of ice cream and a pile of movies today.  I would prefer to cry myself to sleep.  But instead I am getting ready to pack and head to Wisconsin.  My sister Kathy, who now lives as a man names Joseph is getting married to Marianne on Saturday.  Marianne came into her/his life last summer.

Sigh these are hard things on my heart.  I love my family. I love my God.  I want to show Jesus in my actions.

But oh my aching heart.  But I will go to show Love.  

3 comments:

  1. Praying for you and thinking you a big hug!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying for strength for you and for Jesus's love to shine through!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow, susan...I know it's already over but I'm just now reading this...praying for you.

    ReplyDelete