"This is the day that the Lord has made. We will rejoice and be glad in it. " Psalm 118:24

Thursday, June 25, 2015

Twins Tee Ball

Is there anything sweeter than 5 year old Tee Ball?  I mean seriously?  I have LOVED every single season of our boys tee ball years.  It may be one of my favorite things.

Tonight we did team photos, seriously?  Melt my heart.  Max has a little girl on his team too who is darling in her pink shoes and helmet.  His buddy Hinckley is also on the team as well as another new friend Joey.  Scott and Jack helped Coach along with Hinckley's Dad and a bunch of other Dads as well.  It is SO nice when you have a great group of families to enjoy a season with.

Here are some pictures from the evening.




 Max's Gameface is my favorite here....



No comments:

Post a Comment