"This is the day that the Lord has made. We will rejoice and be glad in it. " Psalm 118:24

Wednesday, May 20, 2015

These Girls...


So my sweet friend Maria, who also happens to be good friends with Tommy....taught me a bit about SnapChat one night.  We went out to dinner after she and Tommy worked on some prom donations.  
Sometimes it is fun to have a girl around...she is a sweet girl with a heart of gold.  She shines Jesus love in all she does...all the time.  

I love that Tommy has a girl in his life that is such a good friend.  She can call him on things and not get in trouble like his Mom.


Drew is also blessed with a great friend,who is a girl...Antonia.  Another gem.  Diamond in the rough of teenage girls.  She and Drew have been great friends since about the 3rd grade.  I love that they have a great friendship too.  She is a great sounding board for Drew.  



One of my best friends growing up was Mike Colby....I treasure him to this day and our friendship.  It is such a blessing to have good friends of the opposite sex.  His house was where I landed the night after my Mom's big surgery last April....I pray our boys' friendships with these girls last like ours has...so many years, so many memories.


3 comments:

  1. So very fun to see a photo of you and Mike after all these years! And it says wonderful things about your boys that they have great girl FRIENDS. That is so very rare.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So very fun to see a photo of you and Mike after all these years! And it says wonderful things about your boys that they have great girl FRIENDS. That is so very rare.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I too had really good friends who were guys. Sometimes more than girls.

    ReplyDelete