"This is the day that the Lord has made. We will rejoice and be glad in it. " Psalm 118:24

Thursday, May 28, 2015

Last Day of School

Well it is the last day of school for Tommy and Drew, due to state golf tomorrow.  Jack has to go in the morning, but I made him "pretend" today was his last day for the photos.

How can it be that next year we have a Senior, Sophomore,  Seventh grader and Kindergartner?  I LOVE watching the boys grow in their independence and I love every stage and age for different reasons.  But there is a part of me that has a bit of a heart struggle with these ages next year.  Sigh...Drew will be 16 next week and Tommy 18 in July.  PRAISE the LORD we didn't send them to K when they were 5.  I am grateful to have more time with them.








1 comment:

  1. I love these pictures. Drew stopped and talked to me at church yesterday. He is taller every time I talk to him. I just adore chatting with him. :)

    ReplyDelete