"This is the day that the Lord has made. We will rejoice and be glad in it. " Psalm 118:24

Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Waiting

This song has been going through my mind all day. 


I'm waiting for a phone call about my Grandma. She's so ready for heaven.  I don't like that she's had suffering at the end of life. 

 I'm waiting for mom to resume and finish her chemo.  I'm hopeful her Cancer will be cured. I cannot allow my heart of mind to go anywhere else.  

I'm waiting to be able to breathe again with the pile of editing I have to get through. My computer is not cooperating fully either so it's taking so much extra time.  Looking for a $3000 apple to fall off my apple tree. (From the Apple Store lol)  Hmm money trees. Lovely thought huh?  

I'm waiting to get my house in order. There's no time right now. I'm too busy. I don't like busy at all. I need margin.  I feel like I have none. I don't like racing through my days. 

My heart aches for so many. A homeless girl at a stop sign yesterday has not left my heart. A friends son is hurting, hearing lies, scared. People are sick. Children beheaded. Friends husband diagnosed with dementia at 54. I'm waiting for heaven too. 


1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry Susan. So much on your plate and mind. Love you.

    ReplyDelete