"This is the day that the Lord has made. We will rejoice and be glad in it. " Psalm 118:24

Thursday, August 7, 2014

Cabin Time


I has great plans this week at the cabin. I packed my computer and all of the external hard drives...I was going to catch up on editing.  I was going to catch up on the blog. Well...the intentions were good but leaving my keyboard and mouse at home was not so helpful.

Oh well

I came up on Monday with 3 of our 4. Drew has had football all week so he's home with Scott. Tommy and Jack each have a friend here.  And yesterday we got Alice so Max has a "friend" here too. So it's not dull or quiet. 

We have had a fun week. Lots of lake time. Tommy has learned to wake board thanks to his friend Alec. Jack tried and is doing terrific. Max and Alice have loved tubing. There has been fishing. Bonfires. Rafferty's Pizza. Pirates cove golfing. Go carts. Chocolate Ox trips. A visit to see Aunt Sandy and Uncle Dean. 

Here are aome pics from the week off of my phone and Alec's super fun GoPro camera. Headed home tomorrow afternoon. Last trip of the summer.  




A stop in Edina enroute to the cabin to check in with Mom and Dad

Puppy chow making first things first. 











Snuggling with Great-Aunt Sandy

               Jack

                    Tommy

               Alec










3 comments: