"This is the day that the Lord has made. We will rejoice and be glad in it. " Psalm 118:24

Wednesday, July 9, 2014

It's a numbers kind of post

-19...about the number of blog posts I am behind on and not sure that will get better before summer ends...how to find the time?

-11:30 pm last night I finally heard from Tommy who is still in Kansas City at Challenge...almost the entire day without talking to my son....weird.

-9 number of texts he sent me begging me for room service pizza to be sent to him (referring back to sending it to him on his birthday, which was monday and is one of the before mentioned posts I am behind on...)

-17...he turned 17 which makes me feel OLD

-4 gray hairs I pulled out while sitting at a stoplight today.

-4 sports Drew played today, football weights 6:30 am, basketball open gym 7-9 am....Jr golf 10 am and baseball game prep at 2:30 pm with a 3:45 pm game....that's a LOT of numbers

-295 photos I took tonight at a family session in the BUGS, about 14 bug bites from the session

-3 kids to Chick Fil A today for lunch, one child was not mine

-2 kids dropped off at the pool today to swim and have lunch, one was not mine

-8 chemos down for my Mom and #10 to go...almost half way there!

-4 loads of laundry waiting to be down

-18 photos currently uploading from Jack's big game last night (another post I am behind on)

-2 gallons of milk we were desperately needing today and sent Drew into Hyvee for

-11 trips back and forth to the house today to pick up kids or drop them off.

-29 gallons of gas pumped into my car to continue to do the above mentioned running kids around

-18 texts exchanged between my Mama and me today, and one phone call.

-1890 toys that need to get picked up

-6296 steps running around yesterday, and more today if my fitbit battery wouldn't have died midday

-3 ball games played this week by Shisler boys

-420 questions by 3 sons who are in town and 126 by the one who is not. Via texts mainly.

There you have it...a day in the life of a Mom to 4 and a wife to 1.


2 comments: