"This is the day that the Lord has made. We will rejoice and be glad in it. " Psalm 118:24

Wednesday, May 3, 2017

Beauty Doesn't Matter

Let me preface this post with this...I had my 5th eye surgery last Thursday in Minneapolis.  Yes, you read that right surgery #5.  Lazy eye, eyelid ptosis repair to be exact.  You know that Amy Grant song "Father's Eyes"...yep, my Dad and I danced to it at my wedding....I LITERALLY have my Father's Eyes....genetics.  


So Max has library this morning in which I help at weekly.  Our conversation this morning was the following...

Me:  "Max,  I'm not sure if I will be at library. My eyes are still pretty bad".  

Max.: "Mom,  it's library your beauty doesn't matter".  😂😂😂

Out of the mouth of babes.

Guess I will be going to library after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment