"This is the day that the Lord has made. We will rejoice and be glad in it. " Psalm 118:24

Wednesday, February 17, 2016

#itmatterswhoyoumarry

My favorite hashtag is one that my Love made up...his very first time on twitter he posted a sweet note about me and then #itmatterswhoyoumarry.  It has stuck.  I use it often...and I have several friends that do now as well.  It is so true.

I keep coming back to this photo from A Night to Shine...and it makes me smile and tear up all at once.  This is pure joy on Scott's face...this is pure pride...this is love.  He loves Annette like she is his baby sister.  He protects her fiercely.  He would do anything for her.

This is a man who is black and white on most all decisions.  He is passionate about what he believes in.  He is as loyal as they come.  Once you are in his circle, you are IN and you WILL be protected.

He does not waiver on much if anything.  He is strong.  He is also a man who cried more than I did on this past Friday night.  He was overwhelmed by watching Annette's joy.   This is the same man who sobbed the day we got married when he walked Annette down the aisle to be seated with her parents. She has touched his heart in ways no one else has...

This photo says so much about him.

It is one of my very favorites.  He is my favorite.




No comments:

Post a Comment