"This is the day that the Lord has made. We will rejoice and be glad in it. " Psalm 118:24

Saturday, February 20, 2016

And that's a wrap....

The birthday dinner is over...the gifts have been opened...he has been sung to and the cake has been cut.  Another birthday in the books.  We are headed to a 9 pm showing of the new movie RACE tonight.  I have a sitter coming for Max and the rest of us will go see the Jesse Owens story...he is a former Buckeye if you didn't know.  I hope I can stay awake for the entire movie. :)

Here are the pictures from the evening....Max is so helpful Scott didn't have to open ANY of his own presents or blow out his candles.  Love 6 year olds at birthday parties.

It has been a blessed day...we are so grateful for my Love.  What a guy!






 Someday I should take the time to line up ALL of his birthday pics...at this table...with these boys...and this exact same cake.  He is very predictable which is one of my favorite things about him...
  






No comments:

Post a Comment