"This is the day that the Lord has made. We will rejoice and be glad in it. " Psalm 118:24

Monday, November 23, 2015

Up Late

It has been quite the weekend around here...Max was hit with the stomach flu on Friday, our furnace went out as well....that is another story.  We ended up getting a new furnace installed on Saturday, GULP Merry Christmas to us, and then I awoke in the night with the stomach flu on Saturday/Sunday...Jack is the latest to be hit with it as well.  Drew had it in Ohio on his Buckeye weekend with Dad...not so fun.

But THIS was fun...it was a little "game: on Facebook and it made me smile.    It took your top used words in statuses and put them in a collage.  You can tell what I talk about a lot.


In the meantime I have lost DAYS and HOURS of editing time.  Hence why I am up late and hence why I need to sign off on the blog  am actually blogging now.  It is crunch time for editing pictures.  I am looking forward to having it behind me for this season.  I needed a break

Scott and Drew are still in Ohio and will be until late this week when they will hit the state up north for the Ohio State vs. Michigan game in Ann Arbor.  A belated 16th birthday gift for Drew.  (Tommy did Cedar Point Amusement Park as his big 16th birthday hurrah)

In the meantime I am barely holding down the fort, as evidenced in the beginning of this post...tomorrow is the last day of school for the week.  The house is a mess, the laundry is piled up, there is not ONE Christmas decoration in site and I have about 12 more sessions to complete in the next 2 days which will NOT be an easy feat.

Just keeping it real tonight as I am up late removing acne off of senior's faces...happy editing.  

1 comment: