"This is the day that the Lord has made. We will rejoice and be glad in it. " Psalm 118:24

Thursday, September 17, 2015

Game Day for Jack

Today is game day for Jack, his second JH football game.  He played his first last week and had a great game.  Football is his love and his passion.  It is fun to watch him playing

Scrolling through the uploaded photos this morning I found this one of him blocking the QB throw...it ended up in an interception and a near TD (or a "pick 6" I believe the proper lingo would be)

He is fun to watch and loves playing center on offense and some great position on defense...but I am not sure what that is....lol   Such a great football Mom I am huh?


1 comment:

  1. You are a great football mom. You know more than most. But can you ask Drew what position Jack plays because now I want to know. 😂 and then Ben will tell me what that means. 🙊

    ReplyDelete