"This is the day that the Lord has made. We will rejoice and be glad in it. " Psalm 118:24

Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Where are my bonbons?

SO it is day 2 with all of our boys in school and I have accomplished little today it seems.  I ended up at school until 9:15 between following the boys to school, so that I could drop Max off and get him settled and find him a Kindergarten tee to match the other kids, since he was a late add they didn't have one...then chatting with a Mom in the hallway and shedding tears together.  I had JUST walked in the door and my oldest had forgotten something at home...so I turned around and went back out the door to drop that off for him.  Ended up in a yearbook meeting with a teacher and the secretary there.  Home finally about 10:20.

Came home to attempt to find my kitchen island, and desk.  Worked on a lot of Twig and Daisy Appointments to set up...threw laundry in and then voila it was 12:30 and Tommy was home for lunch and WITH boxes and boxes of yearbooks.  YEAH...that was fun to get to see those.  I cannot wait to pass them out at school next week.

Helped a sweet friend of Tommy's chose her clothes for senior photos which are Saturday for her...Max got home and is now off to a little golf clinic...

It is now 4:04 and I still haven't showered or changed from my sweats.  I am wondering where are the bonbons?  Where is it that I stay home and relax, watch soap operas and eat bonbons on the sofa?  Hmmm...maybe I will find that in about 13 more years?








No comments:

Post a Comment