"This is the day that the Lord has made. We will rejoice and be glad in it. " Psalm 118:24

Thursday, July 19, 2012

Catching up

While I have 2 busy 2 year olds (Max and his buddy Hinckley) bringing me pretend food back and forth from our sunroom thought I would take a few minutes to post some of the photos off of my phone from the past week or 2....I have NOT had time to sit at the computer.  Life is BUSY and somedays OVERWHELMINGLY so....

My mind has been swimming with MANY things lately...and I haven't been sleeping well so have found some funny things off of Pinterest as well as snapshots from my phone.


 Tommy is doing Driver's Ed this week and next...it's a
 LOT of time and boring he says...but he will make it.

 Don't drink wine but I would like Chocolate and Yoga Pants.

 Scott brought corn home for us to freeze


 Boys went golfing one night at the range

 Jack did Lego camp last week and LOVED it...and I mean LOVED!

 Corn ready for the freezer all 39 bags

 truth

 Truth

 SAd but true

 More confessions

 Sending pictures to Grandma at Max's request



I cannot even tell you how TRUE this is about me this week


 My HS friend Kim was in town, we had lunch downtown on Monday.  

 Snuggled and napped one day

 Heading out in the 100 degree heat for Living History Farm Camp

Scott was out of town, I wanted to go to bed with a clean main floor...this 
is as far as I got...just too much somedays

 Some nights it's not worth the battle of bedtime...so he goes to sleep by me and we move him.  He likes sleeping without a shirt these days?  

 Lest you think our home is beautifully organized...the "Walk In Pantry" that you currently cannot walk in.
 Tommy golfing with one of his best friends and friends since he was 4...matching even


 Lunch at the Mall visiting with friends, our dear friends the Ericksons were in town and this was our way of seeing a lot of people at once...and guess it was pink day

 Truth

 The 2 silly boys...covered in Vaseline earlier this morning.  Tricky huh?  But well moisturized.





2 comments:

  1. I cannot even tell you how funny this was to me and how many times I laughed outloud!!! We are all in this together! How do you freeze your corn, I'm the specific type, like how long do you boil, do you put it in ice, etc. I really want to do this! I wish I could come to your party tonight, it's now 6:42 and Steve not home yet so not looking good. The more I type, the more I realize this comment is much more appropriate for an email. Oh well, love you! Enjoyed all the pics and cartoons!

    ReplyDelete