"This is the day that the Lord has made. We will rejoice and be glad in it. " Psalm 118:24

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Back to School

This morning it was back to school for our boys....


 Tommy 8th grade

 Drew 6th grade

 Jack 3rd grade

 On the porch before school...Max has NO idea that he is about to lose ALL of his daytime playmates.  


 Tommy headed to the Jr High side of the building, didn't want me to walk him in...first time EVER.  *sigh*  I always bring his tears on, so think it was probably best.  I brought on the tears enough in the parking lot.  

Jack with Mrs. Rittgers


Drew with Mrs. Wilson

Cute side note...my Mom sent an email today anticipating the back to school front porch photo and she said to me, I bet one of them will be wearing a Buckeye shirt.  And I didn't even realize it until I uploaded the pictures, ALL of them have on Buckeye shirts.  So funny and cute.

4 comments:

  1. i feel like time is washing over me as I scroll through these pictures remembering ones from last year. The boys all look so much older and taller! I hope they all had a really good first day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope they all had a great day!

    I would have been worried if no one was wearing a buckeye shirt!

    ReplyDelete
  3. :) Noticed the 4 Buckeye shirts right away. I'm glad everybody had a good 1st day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE the front porch photo. So sweet. This was my first "official" first day of school year. I'm still struggling. I miss Ryenne SO MUCH!

    ReplyDelete