"This is the day that the Lord has made. We will rejoice and be glad in it. " Psalm 118:24

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

What am I doing?

Well here I am attempting to start a "blog" for our family.  My main motivation is really the fact that my friend Holly told me about the blog books you can make off of your blog.  I love the idea of being able to chronicle our lives as a family and have it printed into a book.  Memories that I will forget and our boys will as well.  If I can have them bound I love that idea.

I will admit I am a little freaked out by the whole blog world.  And feel very intimidated.  I am hoping to figure this out one step at a time.  I would like a cuter background...would love to learn how to post pictures...oh so much the list is long.

So we will see how I do at this....I want our boys to know how much their Mom loves them and this is one way I see them knowing that.  Someday down the road I pray they will appreciate my efforts to remember their sweet thoughts and words and have them written down to keep close to their hearts.

SO here goes my blog....

No comments:

Post a Comment